Thursday, May 26, 2022

Senior Recognition and End of Season

 It’s been a busy couple of weeks for Tate! He had Senior Recognition Day on the 10th. The following week was a three game “play in” for the 6A State Tournament against Skyridge, then seminary graduation, then the 6A state tourney. His team played their hearts out, but ended up losing in the semifinal. I’m not gonna lie…I cried big, ugly tears. These boys and this team have been so fun to watch as they’ve progressed through the years. I was so sad to see it end. To top it all off, today was graduation. I’m still in denial that my baby has graduated and will be leaving to Arizona for college in the fall, but here we are. I love you so much and I’m so proud of you, Tate! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you!!











No comments:

Post a Comment